HR Internship (m/f/x)
Location: Austria (Preferred: Vienna, Dornbirn)
Position: fulltime employment/ part-time possible
Crate.io is the developer of CrateDB, a global leading-edge IoT database, extending the limits of time-series applications. The highly scalable distributed database solution combines the performance of NoSQL with the power and simplicity of standard SQL. Designed specifically to support machine data applications and IIoT, CrateDB is optimized for time series and industrial data and runs in the cloud on Azure and Amazon as well as on the edge and on-premise.
We are a VC and Angel funded global technology company gearing up for hyper-growth with offices in the USA, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We are searching for a great organizational and outgoing person who loves to learn more about HR.
- Supporting our Head of People in several upcoming recruiting and hiring activities
- Manage candidate relationship
- Assisting in managing our employees entire life cycle from onboarding to off boarding
- Support different HR special projects
- You are enrolled as a student, ideally pursuing a degree with a focus in HR
- You have excellent English and German written and oral skills
- High interest in interacting with people and getting to go know organizational processes
- You are highly proactive with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Hands-on mentality: people know you as a proactive problem-solver, who is not afraid to take ownership and accountability
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.