Office Manager (40-60%)
Location: Dornbirn / Austria
Crate.io is a world class technology company working at the cutting edge of the IoT industry. We provide products that unlock the power of data within multiple industries that was inaccessible before our technology.
We are a VC funded startup with offices in Dornbirn (Austria), Berlin, Munich and San Francisco.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The ideal candidate is an energetic and communicative person who is enthusiastic about supporting a team and taking on all aspects of office administration. This role is part of the business operations department at Crate.io and will report directly to the team lead.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Meet new like-minded people with international backgrounds
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of awesome team events and smaller activities with your local team
- A result-driven environment that allows you to reach your full potential
- Considerable flexibility in all organisational matters
- Take on responsibility for the entire Office Management agenda (travel, equipment, mail, organise team lunch and team events..)
- Onboard & offboard new employees
- Represent the primary link to our Office Manager in Berlin
- Post Social Media at “work @ Crate.io” Instagram
- Go-to service center for the team
SKILLS & REQUIRMENTS
- Experience in Office Administration or related fields
- Good English & German skills
- Result driven
- Hands-on mentality
- Open personality and a people's person
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Very flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- Opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.