Project Manager Industrial IoT (m/f/x)
At Crate.io our mission is to empower people in every organization to make better decisions in real-time by harnessing the data generated through machinery and sensors. We have a unique capability in facilitating the ingestion and analysis of industrial scale machine data unlocking the bottlenecks associated with legacy technologies and helping companies to reduce risk and increase the efficiency of their operations.
CrateDB is an Industrial IoT database technology for enterprise manufacturing and industrial organisations needing to scale the use of machine data to enable advanced real-time analytics and insights. The market's most advanced distributed SQL database, CrateDB’s technical architecture unlocks unlimited scale and speed, at a cost previously unachievable and is the only technology capable of simultaneously processing complex sensor/metadata in real time.
We are a deep-tech, VC funded startup with offices in Dornbirn (Austria), Berlin and San Francisco. Remote locations are possible.
- Project Management for the roll-out of the Crate Analytics Platform to 180 plants globally
- Provide input as stakeholder to the solution teams delivering the platform
- Work with the customers rollout team(s) and central departments like IT, Manufacturing Operations and others to align and deliver the rollout
- Organize and support the review/testing of new developed applications
- Manage and drive additional strategic customer/partner IoT projects
- Several years of experience in IT Project Management in Manufacturing or Discrete Manufacturing Industry
- Experience with both agile and traditional Project Management
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in
- Programming skills
- SQL - Intermediate
- Python – Basic
- HTML - Basic
- Demonstrated experience and ability in driving projects and products
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willingness and ability to try different things
- Analytical and data-driven decision-maker
- Willingness to travel internationally
What we offer
- Competitive compensation
- Very flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.