Senior Field Engineer (Sales) - Europe
SENIOR FIELD ENGINEER (SALES)
Candidate will reside within daily commuting distance to Munich, Berlin or Dornbirn (Austria) and can choose between working remote or joining one of our offices.
Are you ready to play an essential role in our Sales Team and experience the exciting world of a fast-growing and multinational IT start up (Dornbirn, Berlin, San Francisco, New York)?
Successful candidates understand the growing data processing requirements of the market and see themselves as facilitators between our sales team and the customers’ technical needs.
- Work as a critical technical partner for our sales, product and partnerships teams where your coding abilities, communication skills, desire to solve complex problems, passion for big data and your business acumen will all be leveraged to develop high-impact solutions
- Manage the technical relationships with (potential) clients (analyze requirements, conduct PoCs, implement…)
- Work closely with our Sales Managers in Munich, London and New York and our core engineers in Dornbirn
- Customer facing experience in sales, consulting or related function
- Experience using a container platform like Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience using databases on Azure, AWS or other cloud platforms
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Willingness to travel and to do evening calls with US
- Fluent knowledge of English
- A plus: Familiarity with other up-to-date technologies and trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- Interesting and dynamic tasks
- Market-based compensation
- Flexible working hours
- Young and dynamic Team
- Flat organizational structure
- Perks (commute and fitness contributions, professional and personal development, free lunches)
Please apply including a CV and letter of application.