Office Manager in Berlin (mini-job) (m/f/x)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Hours: 3 half-days a week
Crate.io is a technology company working at the cutting edge of the IoT industry. We provide products that unlock the power of data within multiple industries that was inaccessible before our technology.
We have offices in Dornbirn, Berlin and the US. Our Berlin office is located in a coworking space in the heart of Berlin and the team consists of 15-20 people, and is growing steadily.
The Office Manager in Berlin will work closely with our Dornbirn office, reporting to our Business Operations Team whilst managing the office and team support independently on site.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and communicative person who is enthusiastic about supporting a team and taking on all aspects of office administration.
WHAT YOU CAN GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Meet new like-minded and genuinely friendly people with international backgrounds
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of awesome team events and regular activities with your local team
- Benefit from considerable flexibility in all organisational matters and flat hierarchies
- A result-driven environment that allows you to reach your full potential
- Take on responsibility for the Office Management agenda
- Event Management (organize regular team lunches and Berlin based team events – you can be creative here)
- Onboarding process (welcome new employees and prepare their arrival)
- Post Social Media at "work@Crate.io" Instagram
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING TO THE TABLE
- Experience in Office Administration or related fields
- You are reliable and trustworthy
- Hands-on mentality
- You are empathetic and spread positive vibes
- Open personality and a people's person
- Fluency in German and at least intermediate in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Very flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.