Office Manager (m/f/x)
Location: Austria, Dornbirn
Position: Full-time employment
Crate.io are the developers of CrateDB, a global multi-model database, that enables companies to access data insights at scale. The flexible, distributed database solution combines the performance of NoSQL with the power and simplicity of standard SQL. Optimized for large data volumes with high compute and data versatility requirements, CrateDB runs in the cloud, on the edge and on-premise.
We are a VC and corporate funded global technology company, recognized as cutting edge by both Forbes and Gartner. We are gearing up for hyper-growth, with offices in the US, Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
The ideal candidate is an energetic and communicative person who is enthusiastic about supporting a team and taking on all aspects of office administration. This role is part of the people department at Crate.io and will report directly to the Head of People.
You will closely work with our CEO and you will have the opportunity to cooperate with team members across our business.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- Benefit from a welcoming and supportive working climate
- Be part of an open collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
WHAT YOU’RE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Take on responsibility for the entire Office Management Agenda for our offices in Dornbirn, Vienna and Berlin - including managing all suppliers and services
- Processing inquiries of and providing general support to the team on a daily basis
- Act as the point of contact between our CEO and internal or external stakeholders
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including creation of key Powerpoint presentations (all-hands, Board decks, ….)
- Be responsible for onboarding & offboarding of new employees
- Organize team events, dinners, team lunches and other activities
- Drive people and business operations related projects
- Responsible for equipment and stock management
- Experience in Office Administration or related fields
- Experience as Personal or Executive Assistant
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Self-driven personality with great project management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with a strong attention to detail
- Hands-on mentality and comfortable with working independently
- Work well with a wide variety of personalities
- Open personality and a people’s person
- Fluent in English and German
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g., financial allowances for public transportation, fitness, and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Winner of the 2021 IoT Evolution: Industrial IoT Product of the Year Award)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.