Senior Manager, Demand Generation Marketing (m/f/x)
Location: Austria, Germany, Switzerland (Preferred: Vienna, Dornbirn, Berlin, Munich, Zurich, rest of Europe possible)
Position: fulltime employment
Crate.io is the developer of CrateDB, a global leading-edge IoT database, extending the limits of time-series applications. The highly scalable distributed database solution combines the performance of NoSQL with the power and simplicity of standard SQL. Designed specifically to support machine data applications and IIoT, CrateDB is optimized for time series and industrial data and runs in the cloud on Azure and Amazon as well as on the edge and on-premise.
We are a VC and Angel funded global technology company gearing up for hyper-growth with offices in the USA, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We are looking for a Senior Manager, Demand Generation Marketing (m/f/x).
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role is responsible for the creation and execution of demand generation marketing programs for Crate.io. The role will drive the creation of new leads to generate sales pipeline revenue across all marketing channels.
WHAT YOU GET OUT OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
- The ability to develop a high performing demand generation marketing function
- Join a leading VC funded tech company from the pre-B stage through the exit
- Create demonstrable business impact to Crate’s sales growth
- Work closely with sales and the rest of the marketing team
- Be part of an open, collaborative culture with “Craties” from diverse backgrounds
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, across a variety of integrated lead programs including, paid social (specifically LinkedIn), email marketing, webinars, events, content syndication etc.
- Create end-to-end demand generation programs which include designing, managing, and optimizing integrated campaigns to generate pipeline, primarily in the DACH and rest of Western Europe
- Oversee campaign spend (including agencies) and provide guidance on targeting, spend targets, messaging strategy and campaign design
- Understand marketing automation systems (e.g. Marketo) and be responsible for the upload of leads and lead flow to Salesforce.com, for lead follow up
- Work very closely with digital marketing to understand website leads and conversion of MQLs. Set up landing pages to capture leads and upload into Marketing Automation System
- Work closely with content marketing to understand which offers/ CTA are working and provide feedback as to what content is needs for lead generation programs
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity converts into pipeline (via meetings), and continually refine our process
- Establish, maintain and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management, e.g., above industry average conversion to leads
- Track campaign ROI and influence the allocation of marketing spend based on past performance
- Execute account-based marketing campaigns to drive demand generation and pipeline for strategic accounts
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of relevant, B2B marketing experience, with a preference for candidates with experience in high-growth technology companies
- 3+ years in demand generation function
- Consistent track record of delivering pipeline growth and return on investment on budget and time
- Data-driven approach to the way you work and make decisions
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, with a fluency in English a must, German beneficial
- Agile and experimental, bringing new ideas and moving fast to hit goals
- Marketo and Salesforce experience or other equivalent tools is a PLUS
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours
- A variety of perks (e.g. financial allowances for public transportation, fitness and education)
- Participation in our Employee Stock Options Plan
- The opportunity to become part of one of the most exciting startups in the IT scene (Top 25 IOT start-ups by Forbes Magazine)
At Crate.io, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it and support it. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or gender identity.